Repricing on Amazon with Game Theory
The Game Theory approach to repricing on Amazon is the only way to guarantee you are always optimally priced for profit, under the specific competitive circumstances for each product you sell.
Designed to think as a real seller, the repricer will study the competition Makes price changes when it needs to .
GAME THEORY TACTICS
Selling on Amazon is a “game” with multiple players all trying to get their share. This will often cause aggressive price changes, destroying profit margins. Our AI powered Game Theory Repricer detects competitor behavior and automatically applies the best strategy for the specific situation, maximizing profit while avoiding price wars.
Making the most of Amazon’s API to make price changes as fast as every 2 minutes.
Advanced Repricing Tools
In addition to Seller Snap’s advanced AI repricer there is also a comprehensive set of repricing tools for advanced sellers.
- User defined repricing rules – Set your price to match the lowest FBA seller, match the current buy box price, ignore back ordered sellers and more…
- Aggressive “Win Buy Box” algorithm – Set the automatic repricer to try and get 100% Buy Box share at the best possible price. NOTE: This is very different from AI Game Theory Repricing. Rather than sharing the Buy Box at the best price, this will aggressively price down, if necessary, to win the Buy Box and in most cases will result in a price war while still not getting more than a 50% Buy Box share.
- Follow the price of a specific seller – You can choose to set your price based on the price of another competitor by specifying their seller ID.
- Follow the price of a related (different) ASIN – This is particularly useful for products that don’t have competition for the Buy Box (such as Private Label items). The repricer will automatically change the price of your listing any time the related ASIN changes price.
- Specific competitor is on the listing – Example: Set a different repricing method when competing with Amazon.|
- Amazon FBA Repricer – Set a repricing method based on the existence of other FBA sellers on the listing. If you are an FBA seller, you can choose to match the lowest FBA price if a number of other FBA sellers are competing for the Buy Box.
- Buy Box is suppressed – Set a preferred repricing method when Amazon suppress the Buy Box.
- Fulfillable Quantity – Set the repricer to increase price when your inventory drops below a threshold.
- Time of Day – Change the repricing during specific hours or days of the week.
User defined Repricing Conditions
Sales driven Repricing:
You can define the minimum number of items you want to sell in a given time frame and the repricer will automatically start reducing price if this goal isn’t met. As sales velocity starts to increase the repricer will increase price to maximize profit.
Start repricing today with The Game Theory Amazon Repricer
Easy Set Up
Setting up a repricing solution can be complicated and time consuming.
Seller Snap has made every effort to make this process as quick and easy as possible.
All the repricer needs in order to start repricing, are your min and max prices for each listing. No additional settings or configurations are required.
You can set your min and max price in the dashboard or upload in bulk, using a CSV file. Premium users can also use our open API to upload min and max prices, costs and more.
Alternatively, you can provide Seller Snap with your cost and desired markup and the system will automatically calculate your min and max prices, taking your cost and Amazon fees into account. The system will automatically update your min and max prices whenever there is a change in costs or Amazon fees.
After setting your min and max prices, all you need to do is choose which listings you want to reprice and sit back while Seller Snap’s Game Theory Repricer automatically starts adjusting your pricing to maximize profit.